December 1st marks World AIDS Day, a day dedicated to raising awareness and showing support for people living with HIV. This year, A-list celebrities are getting involved through different initiatives to help the incredibly important cause.
Belvedere Vodka has teamed up with John Legend for the 2016 #MAKETHEDIFFERENCE campaign, creating a limited edition bottle with 50% of its profits from every bottle sold to the Global Fund to fight HIV/AIDS in Africa.
Our other celebrity showing their support include:
- Victoria Beckham has created a t-shirt in honor of World AIDS Day featuring an illustration by her daughter Harper, with proceeds going to Born Free Africa.
- Using Omaze, James Corden is offering someone the opportunity to feature in his infamous Carpool Karaoke with the money donated to RED!
- Also using the once-in-a-lifetime experience website Omaze, Liam Payne is offering the "Best Day Ever" with a tour of his recording studio and a world-class meal at Nobu for the RED charity
- As part of MAC's Viva Glam campaign, Ariana Grande has launched a new lipsticks in a matte orchid pink and matte plum, with proceeds going to MAC AIDS fund
- Jimmy Kimmel dedicated a portion of his Late Night Show to the RED Shopathon, raising money to fight HIV/AIDS in Africa
For more information, visit worldaidsday.org.