Now you can get the looks inspired by FOX's hit series 'EMPIRE!'
G by GUESS, a brand extension from GUESS?, Inc. designed for the next generation of young, bold and trendy men and women, and 20th Century Fox Consumer Products has launched EMPIRE x GBG. The limited edition collection launches today and is available at gbyguess.com.
The fashion collection is comprised of designs for men and women inspired by the show’s leading characters, Cookie and Hakeem Lyons. Mixing high fashion with urban street flavor, EMPIRE x GBG perfectly aligns with G by GUESS’ DNA by offering a selection of flashy must-have items fit for the G by GUESS guy and girl to wear in the spotlight this holiday season.
For women, outerwear and dresses are the core silhouettes of this collection. Head-turning sequined bomber jackets in camo and gold hues are the perfect outfit toppers for any G by GUESS Girl looking to make a statement. Asymmetrical dresses offered in one-shoulder and halter cut designs effortlessly spice-up your holiday ensemble rotation. Lace halter tops in milk and black reveal just the right amount of skin to keep you feeling sexy all night long.
For men, metallics are the key focus in this collection. Silver and black faux leather bomber jackets paired with gold lurex and metal studded lion tees give any G by GUESS guy an instant wardrobe refresher. Sleek poplin button-down shirts stamped with the lion emblem gives the refined silhouette an unexpected twist.
The 10-piece EMPIRE women’s fashion collection includes:
- Juliann Asymmetrical Sequin Dress in both Rose Gold and in Black
- Zabina Off Shoulder Dress in both Black and in Nude
- Cassius One Shoulder Dress in both Black and in Camo
- Adonna Halter Lace Top in both Milk and in Black
- Sahira Ombre Sequin Bomber in both Gold and in Camo
The 5-piece EMPIRE men’s fashion collection includes:
- Elmir PU Jacket in both Metallic Silver and in Black
- LS Clayhill Poplin Shirt in Jet Black
- Empire Lion Crew Neck Tee both in Jet Black and in True White
Now in its third season, EMPIRE continues to shatter records, finishing the second season as the No. 1 show on broadcast television.