According to comScore, Disney/Marvel's 'Doctor Strange' with a worldwide total to date of $492.6 million has cast a spell over multi-plexes around the globe as it continues to dominate in 54 territories including North America.
On the animated side of the ledger, Fox's 'Trolls' continues to charm audiences with its music and trippy visual style and has now earned $222.3 million in 69 territories globally.
- Doctor Strange - Disney - $43.0M
- Trolls - 20th Century Fox - $35.0M
- Arrival - Paramount - $24.0M
- Almost Christmas - Universal - $15.6M
- Hacksaw Ridge - Lionsgate - $10.8M
- The Accountant - Warner Bros. - $4.6M
- Shut In - EuropaCorp - $3.7M
- Tyler Perry's Boo! A Madea Halloween - Lionsgate - $3.5M
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back - Paramount - $3.3M
- Inferno - Sony - $3.2M