According to comScore, Disney's debut of 'Moana' in just 12 international markets (incl. China) earned $16.3 million for a global weekend debut of $71.823 million, $97.4 million to date and many more markets set to open in the coming weeks.
With magical openings in China and Japan, 'Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them' conjured up another $132.0 million internationally this Thanksgiving weekend on approximately 33,700 screens in 67 markets for a global total with the addition of North America of $473.7 million through Sunday.
1. Moana - Disney - $55.5M
2. Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them - Warner Bros. - $45.1M
3. Doctor Strange - Disney - $13.4M
4. Allied - Paramount - $13.0M
5. Arrival - Paramount - $11.2M
6. Trolls - 20th Century Fox - $10.3M
7. Bad Santa 2 - Broad Green Pictures - $6.1M
8. Almost Christmas - Universal - $5.7M
9. Hacksaw Ridge - Lionsgate - $5.5M
10. The Edge Of Seventeen - STX Entertainment - $3.0M
(Domestic box office results)