After three weeks at number one, 'Straight Outta Compton' moves down to the number six spot, 'The Perfect Guy' comes in first domestically, but it was a tight race, with 'The Visit' coming in a close second with $25.7 million.
According to Rentrak, Senior Media Analyst Paul Dergarabedian commented that Tom Cruise continues to thrill audiences around the world as Paramount's summer hit, 'Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation' adds another $91.3 million this weekend with its debut in China powering the film to over $600 million global box office. Notably, one week ahead of its North American debut, Fox's 'Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials' is off to a great start in 21 international territories with $26.8 million.
1. The Perfect Guy - Sony - $26.7M
2. The Visit - Universal - $25.7M
4. Walk In The Woods, A - Broad Green Pictures - $4.7M
5. Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation - Paramount - $4.2M
6. Straight Outta Compton - Universal - $4.1M
7. No Escape - The Weinstein Company - $2.9M
8. The Transporter Refueled - EuropaCorp - $2.7M
9. 90 Minutes In Heaven - IDP/SGF - $2.2M
10. Un Gallo con Muchos Huevos - Lionsgate - $1.9M
(Domestic Box Office Ratings)