EA Sports celebrates the 20th anniversary of the most iconic title in the history of the NHL franchise with the inclusion of NHL 94 Anniversary Modein "NHL14". Built using the NHL 14 game engine, NHL 94 Anniversary Mode uses classic button controls to deliver big goals, bigger hits and spectacular speed, taking fun to a whole new level. The mode also offers nods to its hockey video gaming roots through a retro presentation style including blue ice, classic star-shaped player indicators, organ music and a few more surprises. Recognized as one of the most popular games of its era and the title that put the NHL videogame franchise on the map, NHL 94 Anniversary Modegives another generation of players a new way to play old school hockey.
"NHL 94" Lives On In "NHL 14"
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Alicia Keys Returns To The Apollo To Perform One Night Only Special For SiriusXM And Pandora
- Ed Sheeran Celebrates The Release of '=' With Special Apple Music "First Listen" Live-Stream Celebration
- This Company Built The Largest Drive-In LED Screen
- SOUL Train Awards Presented By BET Returns 11/20 From The World Famous Apollo
- Fragrance Spotlight: Zoha & The History of Oil Perfumes
- The World According to Jeff Goldblum Debuts on Disney+
- New Music Friday: Paige King Johnson, Sam Fischer, Goodboy Noah, Steve Conte, Al Staehely, Avi Mack, Eric Nam
- Weekly Top Ten
- Pfizer & BioNTech Announce Booster Dose Phase 3 Trial
- DC Shoe Company Pays Homage To Black Sabbath