As of early this morning, AMC has made public many of its recent TV development plans—and thankfully, they look awesome. The cable television network has revealed that, following the success of its “Talking Dead” show, it will launch its second Live After-Show “Talking Bad” after the season premiere of “Breaking Bad.” Speaking of “Breaking Bad”, the show is slated to return on Sunday, August 11. Immediately following “Bad’s” return, AMC will premiere its newest drama series—“Low Winter Sun”—at 10 PM. “Low Winter Sun” isn’t the only new show AMC is working on, the network has announced that seven new scripted series and three new unscripted series will undergo extensive development headed by longtime showrunner Rolin Jones (Weeds, United States of Tara, Friday Night Lights). With all of this new material, AMC is still managing to release new seasons of “Small Town Security,” “Talking Dead,” “Comic Book Men,” and “Freakshow” later this year.
AMC Picks Up More TV Originals
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Meghan Trainor Releases Official Video For "Holidays" Feat: Earth, Wind & Fire
- Tori Kelly Unveils Offical Video For New Song "25th"
- LG Makes TIME's List of 100 Best Inventions
- Thanksgiving Day Football: Historic Moments & Game Schedule
- Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe: Roasted or Fried!
- Recipe: GE's Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes For Thanksgiving
- Watch: Meet Baby Panda Xiao Qi Ji of Smithsonian National Zoo
- California Restaurants Fight Back Making Case For Outdoor Dining
- Trailer: James Maslow Stars In RomCom 'Stars Fell On Alabama'
- Dolly Parton Is Back With A Digital Holiday Card Collection