AMC announced today a pilot order for the scripted drama “Line of Sight.” The project is from writer, creator and executive producer Blake Masters (“Brotherhood,” “Rubicon,” 2 Guns) and is a co-production of Fox Television Studios (FTVS) and AMC Studios. “Line of Sight” is the story of Lewis Bernt, a National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) investigator who survives a mysterious plane crash, bringing him on a quest to discover the accident’s cause. Production is scheduled for later this year. The pilot marks the network’s first exploration of science fiction in an original series.
AMC Greenlights "Line of Sight" Pilot
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Dr. Jeffrey Tucker: The Benefits of Blood Flow Restriction
- Rockwell Kitchen's Food Truck Is Open In Malibu
- Louis The Lab/Shepherd Finds His Forever Home
- Catherine Gray Launches 'She Angels Series' Featuring Women Entrepreneurs
- New Music Friday: Tone Stith, Olivia Rodrigo, Danny Goo, Charming Liars, Zara Larsson - Feat: Young Thug, Wizkid - Feat: Burna Boy, Raye
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Film Review: ‘Locked Down’ is a Rom-Com Caper for the Covid Era
- @HollywoodBeautyAwards Launches IGTV Series 'Tell Me David' Beauty Talk & Tips
- Jon Bon Jovi, Tom Hanks & More Join Post-Inauguration 'Celebrating America'
- Kennedy Center Honors To Praise Garth Brooks, Dick Van Dyke & Debbie Allen