We've heard it all... “I think even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen.” Richard Mourdock should be ashamed of himself for making this kind of statement. What is wrong with this guy? Obviously he has never been raped, nor any member of his family. This is past ignorance, this is just plain old stupid. A total disrespect to women. Furthermore, no man has ever experienced pregnancy and all of the discomfort that goes along with it. While men can have an opinion about abortion, they certainly should not be the ones authorized to change the law. People like Mourdock should never be allowed to run for office. In this case, God is just an excuse. Mitt Romney, we urge you to drop your endorsement for this man, or you may see a lot of votes drop for you. For sure, you've lost our vote.
How Dare He?!
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- The Dallas Mavericks Pulverize The Phoenix Suns 123-90 To Advance To The Western Conference Finals
- Celtics Dominate The Bucks Winning Game 7 109-81 For Trip To Eastern Conference Finals
- Longtime Cannabis Activist Woody Harrelson Opens Weed Dispensary In West Hollywood
- Behind-The-Scenes Photos From Billboard Music Awards
- 5 Weight Loss Tips From Dr. Jeffrey Tucker
- Watch The Total Lunar Eclipse With NASA
- The 95th Oscars Will Air On ABC March 12, 2023
- New Music Friday: Brett Kissel & 98°, Iryne Rock, Forgetmyname, Oakman, Motor Sister, JoiStaRR, Avarin
- Weekly Top Ten Music Chart: Future Hits #1 With Drake & Tems
- Grizzlies Dominate Warriors To Avoid Elimination Heat Go Up 3-2 vs. 76ers