LATF USA (LA TV FILM) was born in June of 2010 with PR/Marketing veteran and publisher, Michele Elyzabeth at the helm. First came the monthly digital magazine, with the daily news site following two years later. Covering entertainment and lifestyle content, LATF has made it a rule to never publish gossip.
We take great pride in publishing informative, intriguing and educational breaking news, in-depth stories and interviews with those who make a positive impact on the world; whether it be behind the camera, on the silver screen, in a hospital, classroom, in an art studio, or otherwise, we enjoy reporting the uplifting.
In 2015, LATF USA created and produced the first annual Hollywood Beauty Awards, honoring the hairstylists, makeup artists and photographers who create the images of the stars on the silver screen and on the red carpet.
The LATF USA brand will add to our event production platform with LATF The Ambassadors, LATF The Festival, and beyond.
- New Sting & Shaggy Video For “Just One Lifetime” Out Now
- Prince's Estate Releases 300+ Songs From 23 Albums For Streaming
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- The "Queen of Soul" Aretha Franklin Dies From Pancreatic Cancer At Age 76
- Movie Review: ‘Mile 22’ is a Disastrous Action Thriller
- How Did The Vatican Respond To 301 Priests' Sexual Abuse Crimes?
- As California Fires Continue, $170 Million In Grants Given To Reduce Fire Threat
- '20/20' To Pay Tribute To The Life & Legacy Of Aretha Franklin
- Paul Manafort Trial: What Will The Verdict Be?
- Stars Rally For Stand Up To Cancer: Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Garner...