LATF USA (LA TV FILM) was born in June of 2010 with PR/Marketing veteran and publisher, Michele Elyzabeth at the helm. First came the monthly digital magazine, with the daily news site following two years later. Covering entertainment and lifestyle content, LATF has made it a rule to never publish gossip.
We take great pride in publishing informative, intriguing and educational breaking news, in-depth stories and interviews with those who make a positive impact on the world; whether it be behind the camera, on the silver screen, in a hospital, classroom, in an art studio, or otherwise, we enjoy reporting the uplifting.
In 2015, LATF USA created and produced the first annual Hollywood Beauty Awards, honoring the hairstylists, makeup artists and photographers who create the images of the stars on the silver screen and on the red carpet.
- Can You Guess The Most Popular European Destinations?
- Khalid Kicks Off Free Spirit World Tour
- Socialite & Fashion Icon Gloria Vanderbilt Dies At Age 95
- Inside Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch
- First Look: Steven Spielberg’s WEST SIDE STORY
- Box Office: 'Men In Black International' Takes #1 Worldwide
- Film Review: ‘Shaft’ Sequel Loses its Cool
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Daniel Radcliffe To Star In 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Special
- Film Review: ‘Men in Black: International’ is a Run-of-the-Mill Reboot