LATF USA (LA TV FILM) was born in June of 2010 with PR/Marketing veteran and publisher, Michele Elyzabeth at the helm. First came the monthly digital magazine, with the daily news site following two years later. Covering entertainment and lifestyle content, LATF has made it a rule to never publish gossip.
We take great pride in publishing informative, intriguing and educational breaking news, in-depth stories and interviews with those who make a positive impact on the world; whether it be behind the camera, on the silver screen, in a hospital, classroom, in an art studio, or otherwise, we enjoy reporting the uplifting.
In 2015, LATF USA created and produced the first annual Hollywood Beauty Awards, honoring the hairstylists, makeup artists and photographers who create the images of the stars on the silver screen and on the red carpet.
The LATF USA brand will add to our event production platform with LATF The Ambassadors, LATF The Festival, and beyond.
- Shaquille O’Neals’ Statue Unveiled At Staples center
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Movie Review: ‘Life’ is a Creepy but Conventional Sci-Fi Spooker
- Movie Review: Woody Harrelson is a Crotchety Delight in ‘Wilson’
- KANSAS Adds Dates To Leftoverture 40th Anniversary Tour
- Tune In: FOX Announces Summer Premiere Dates
- Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts & More To Perform At Academy of Country Music Awards
- 44th Daytime Emmy Awards: And The Nominees Are...
- UK Parliament Attack: What We Know So Far
- Who Made Forbes' 31st Richest Billionaires List?
Popular on LATF USA
Box Office: 'Beauty And The Beast' Makes Magic Earning $170 Million
Movie Review: Disney Breathes New Life Into 'Beauty and the Beast'
Who Made Forbes' 31st Richest Billionaires List?
Movie Review: ‘Kong: Skull Island’ Is A Towering Ape Adventure
The Labrador Retriever Tops Most Popular Dogs List In The U.S.