LATF USA (LA TV FILM) was born in June of 2010 with PR/Marketing veteran and publisher, Michele Elyzabeth at the helm. First came the monthly digital magazine, with the daily news site following two years later. Covering entertainment and lifestyle content, LATF has made it a rule to never publish gossip.
We take great pride in publishing informative, intriguing and educational breaking news, in-depth stories and interviews with those who make a positive impact on the world; whether it be behind the camera, on the silver screen, in a hospital, classroom, in an art studio, or otherwise, we enjoy reporting the uplifting.
In 2015, LATF USA created and produced the first annual Hollywood Beauty Awards, honoring the hairstylists, makeup artists and photographers who create the images of the stars on the silver screen and on the red carpet.
- Tough Mudder's Culture of Inclusivity, Spearheaded by CEO Kyle McLaughlin
- Food Network's Holiday Specials: Christmas Cookie Challenge & More
- AFI FEST 2019 Presents Evening With 'The Crown' Writer Peter Morgan
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Film Review: ‘Zombieland: Double Tap’ is a Funny but Familiar Sequel
- Dr. Raj & Stem Cell Therapy Innovation
- Neiman Marcus Unveils The 2019 Christmas Book With Gifts Galore
- Makeup For Athletes: Oxygenetix Is The Answer
- 2019 Latin American Music Awards To Air On Telemundo
- Film Review: ‘The Lighthouse’ is a Stunning Supernatural Thriller