LATF USA (LA TV FILM) was born in June of 2010 with PR/Marketing veteran and publisher, Michele Elyzabeth at the helm. First came the monthly digital magazine, with the daily news site following two years later. Covering entertainment and lifestyle content, LATF has made it a rule to never publish gossip.
We take great pride in publishing informative, intriguing and educational breaking news, in-depth stories and interviews with those who make a positive impact on the world; whether it be behind the camera, on the silver screen, in a hospital, classroom, in an art studio, or otherwise, we enjoy reporting the uplifting.
In 2015, LATF USA created and produced the first annual Hollywood Beauty Awards, honoring the hairstylists, makeup artists and photographers who create the images of the stars on the silver screen and on the red carpet.
The LATF USA brand will add to our event production platform with LATF The Ambassadors, LATF The Festival, and beyond.
- Earth Day: Disneynature Reveals 'Dolphins' Movie Sneak Peek
- Register For Avon's Walk to End Breast Cancer
- #EarthDay2017: Bill Nye, Questlove & More Celebrate Earth Day At March For Science
- Chris Pratt Receives Star On Hollywood's Walk Of Fame
- Oprah's 'The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks' Airs On HBO April 22
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Los Angeles Rams' Full Season Schedule Is Here
- Soul Singer Cuba Gooding Sr. Dies At Age 72
- Paris Attack: French Police Officer And Shooter Killed
- Movie Review: 'Unforgettable' Is A Solid Suspense Thriller
Popular on LATF USA
Bella Thorne Is Buxom's Queen Babe
A Look At Westfield Century City's $1 Billion Revamp
Copper Chef Delights On National French Fry Day!
Ellen DeGeneres Montecito Villa On The Market For $45 Million
Don McLean's "American Pie" Joins Library of Congress
The Eagles & Fleetwood Mac To Headline Summer Concert In LA & NYC
Enrique Iglesias Returns To Caesars Palace
LG Launches LG TONE Studio, The Wearable Bluetooth Speaker
Dave Chappelle Is Back In Netflix's 'The Age of Spin' Standup Special
Cheetos Inspired Fashion Line? It's a Thing